Cash Management Solutions
Cash Management Solutions
Legacy Bank of Florida’s Cash Management Solutions provide you with innovative, flexible systems designed to automate and enhance the collection, concentration and disbursement of your funds. With Legacy Bank and the right financial tools, you can simplify your processes, increase your efficiency, and ease your administrative burdens!
Legacy Business Connection
Conveniently conduct your daily commercial banking activities. With Legacy Business Connection, you have the flexibility of secure, 24/7 cash management with real-time transaction inquiries, check image capability and unlimited internal transfers. Security is provided through the use of SSL (Secured Socket Layer) and 128-bit encryption and there is no software requirement.
Additional modules available with Legacy Business Connection include:
Online wire transfer conveniently provides a list of all your pre-defined wire transfers or a blank template associated with your corporate accounts.
Online stop payments provide you the ability to issue and research stop payments and the capability to obtain a complete list of all stop payments on all your business accounts.
Save time and ease the volume of paper transactions by creating electronic ACH files. Now you can create and transmit ACH credits and debits from your Legacy Bank account. Use this service for:
- Direct deposit of your employee payroll
- Direct debit of recurring payments such as dues or fees
- Collection of funds from multiple accounts at other financial institutions
Additionally, with Legacy Business Connection, you have the ability to export and view current day and historical transactions on all your business accounts. Use flexible administrative options to set up employees, assign individual security access for newly established employees, control employee access to transfer and payment templates, and establish days and times employees can gain access to Legacy Business Connection.
Click here to see a demo (Coming soon)
The latest technology is used to process customer transactions in real time. Use online connections for virtually instant approvals while offering your customers the convenience of using credit and debit cards for purchases.
- Accept American Express®, Discover®, VISA® and MasterCard®
- Review your merchant credit card activity free online
- Telecheck’s Electronic Check Acceptance and Check Guarantee programs are available
Deposit checks quickly, easily, and securely – right from your business. With Legacy Bank of Florida’s Desktop Teller, you can…
- Enjoy the convenience of making deposits 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Streamline your cash flow by consolidating funds from several remote locations into one bank
- Increase accuracy and efficiency with automatic deposit preparation and secure internet delivery
- Rest assured that multiple layers of security are protecting your electronic deposits
- React sooner to returned checks and increase the chance for collection
Business Bill Payment
Legacy Small Business Bill Pay is “a feature rich product” tailored to our small business bill payment customers. Business Bill Pay offers electronic payment solutions, efficient management and control of company bills, and the convenience associated with consumer online bill payment.
With Legacy Small Business Bill Pay, you can also:
- Attach invoice and credit information with your payments
- Consolidate multiple sets of invoices from a single biller into one payment
- Establish authority levels for additional employees as part of the payment process
Positive Pay Services
Positive Pay is an automated fraud detection tool that can protect your company against altered checks and counterfeit check fraud.
Legacy Bank of Florida’s Internet Positive Pay …
- Protects your accounts from check fraud.
- Allows you to identify potentially fraudulent checks.
- Return unauthorized checks in accordance with federal regulation timelines.
- Issued check files and exceptions can all be handled via secure internet access.
Contact your Legacy Bank of Florida branch for more information